About Your Company Store
Returning Used Uniforms
When an employee leaves the company, the plant administrator will collect all uniforms. After all uniforms have been collected, the return process can be initiated via a contact form. This contact form is also available at the bottom of this webpage and should include the following information:
- Employee name
- Uniform details (e.g., type, size, condition)
Upon form submission, The Hiviz will provide pre-paid shipping labels for returning the uniforms. Please note that uniforms can be returned in any condition as part of our sustainability plan.
- Plant Administrators should be aware that we prioritize using our discounted, used inventory for new hires to promote sustainability and cost savings.
Visit our online store to explore the available options. Once you have made a choice:
1. Plant administrators will add the uniform choices to the cart
2. You will then proceed to check out and enter your plant and contact information.
3. When you get to payment options, select Ardent Payment Terms. This will allow you to check out without a credit card or other form of payment.
4. You will receive an email confirmation with with your total cost.
5. Lastly, you will use the amount from your emailed receipt to enter a PO in your system. Once we receive the PO, we can process the order. We will not be able to start your order until we receive the PO.
6. Your final price could be less than the receipt due to the fact that we pull form Ardent Mill's exclusive used inventory before new items are ordered. The used price is offered at a discounted price. You final price will be accurately noted on the final invoice.
Utilize our helpful size chart to accurately determine the appropriate size.
- Pant sizes tend to run 1-2 sizes smaller than your typical women's pant size.
- You have the option to request samples to try on. However, if you are confident in your size selection, you may proceed with the order without requesting samples.
- If you prefer a sample, submit a contact us form detailing the samples and sizes that you need and we will send you one size above and one size below the size that matches your measurements.
Size Adjustments for current employees:
- For size adjustments, follow the same process as new hires, but enjoy a 15% discount when you are purchasing a second set of uniforms.
- When placing an order for size adjustments, make sure to specify that it is a size change rather than a new order.
- The ordering process remains consistent with that of new hires, including shopping on our store, determining the size, and requesting samples if needed.
If you feel like there is a circumstance or special need that requires a visit from our team, we will be glad to come on site to meet your needs. Just send us an email or fill out the contact form at the bottom of the page. We want to ensure that every one of your team members are taken care of.
- To request a repair for a damaged uniform, submit a contact us form that includes uniform details, the type of repair needed, and the employee's contact information.
- Once the repair request form is submitted, we will provide pre-paid shipping labels for you to send the damaged uniform to us.
- After completing the necessary repairs, we will return the uniform to the employee, ensuring it meets our quality standards and your satisfaction.
Our Approach to Sustainable Uniform Recycling
At The Hiviz, we're committed to sustainability and minimizing waste. Our uniform recycling program prioritizes reusing and repairing returned uniforms, but we don't sacrifice quality. Any unsuitable uniforms are recycled through partnerships, like Blue Jeans Go Green, who transform jean material into insulation for housing. Our program aims to reduce our environmental footprint and promote sustainability.